MCA APPOINT NEW DIRECTOR OF STRATEGY AND CORPORTATE SERVICES

The Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) has appointed Bill Dunham as the new Director Strategy and Corporate Services (DSCS). 

This new post combines the current role of Director Strategy and Finance with new responsibility for the Human Resources, Information and Communications Technology and Estates Management functions. 


Bill is currently serving as the Deputy Commandant General of the Royal Marines, in the rank of Brigadier. 


On his new appointment Bill said:


“Serving for over 35 years in the Royal Marines has given me an enduring sense of the importance of the sea for Britain as an island nation. 


"I am excited about being able to maintain my maritime links whilst exploiting my knowledge of the sea and using my wider planning, leadership and management skills in this newly created role. 


“I look forward to getting to know everyone when I start on 20 January 2015.”


Images of Bill Dunham are available from the MCA Image library.

                                                       

Popular posts from this blog

Challenging rescue at popular Cornish climbing spot

Teenager rescued after sand hole collapse

Label your kit at the coast